We are looking for a seasoned business analyst, highly experienced with digital transformation processes of data intensive enterprises that, together with our clients, define their business requirements, understand their business drivers, and where their market is headed, across any domain. You will lead by example a group of business analysts, translate client requirements into detailed functional designs, drawing perspectives combined with own technology, process and strategy skills. You will participate in transitioning the requirements to the product owners, developers and quality engineers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements and their realization, throughout the engagements, up to system delivery to the clients. Finally, you will coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external), setting the standards for successful client and partner engagements.
What a Great Candidate Looks Like:
- Proven experience working for a big4 consulting firm
- 7+ years of proven Business Analysis for critical IT projects, including requirements elicitation, technical design documentation, testing support and production implementation activities.
- Proven working experience leading multiple, digital transformation related, business analysis efforts for large enterprises
- Experience working for a face paced high growth organization. Ability to multi-task multiple initiatives with rapidly changing priorities, working with vast array of rapidly changing information.
- Excellent customer interaction, organizational and time management skills, experience facilitating workshops, presenting complex technical concepts, understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Strong managerial, organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills including intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas.
- Proven experience to quickly understand organizations, processes, data sources, and prevailing systems in new domains, geographies, and cultures.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability by being willing to tackle any project task required.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development and testing methodologies.
- Experience & proficiency with data modelling & reporting tools, process modelling and UML, experience with using CASE tools, understating of ETL framework and ETL tools
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study, CBAP or equivalent BA certification or equivalent work experience based on BABOK guide
- Business knowledge of Finance, Compliance, Health is an advantage
- Ability to travel 30% (post COVID era)