Our client is the owner of technology centre, which creates and provides software solutions for British financial market giant. Their mission is to provide secure software that makes financial transactions easier. They create space for innovation and development based on the culture of knowledge sharing, constant learning, feedback and friendly atmosphere. They are looking for QA Engineer to join Transfer team.
- Build and maintain automated test scripts;
- Ensure the QA vision is understood and implemented correctly;
- Define and implement test strategies;
- Work on improvements of CI/CD processes;
- Cooperate with other teams and stakeholders of the project.
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Strong knowledge of a testing theory;
- Experience in test automation;
- Programming skills: Java;
- Experience with AWS;
- Practical knowledge of REST / SOAP Services;
- Experience in Cucumber;
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Git;
- Communicative English (min. B2).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kafka;
- Practical knowledge of Playwright;
- Familiarity with Atlassian ecosystem.
- Private health care & Life insurance;
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required):
- Authors rights (tax reliefs due to creative type);
- English lessons with Native Speaker;
- MyBenefit Cafeteria (benefits platform);
- 2 additional days for volunteering events;
- Annual bonus depending on performance;
- Life & group insurance;
- Conference & Training budget;
- In-house trainings;
- Team Events;
- International projects;
- Flexible work hours.
Ref. number: 4P202211/22110033