If you have the passion to succeed, we have the opportunities to ensure you thrive. So, be part of this dynamic ecosystem where People are central to our Partner’s activities, achievements and the value they deliver to their stakeholders. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Candidate on the position of:
You will be responsible for:
- Participation in cutting-edge projects with market-related technologies,
- Analysing the requirements of the solution,
- Working as fullstack developer (30% front end, 70% back end),
- Design and development of software in the area of managing manufacturing process,
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions,
- Close cooperation with PM, designers and analysts,
- Assuring code quality.
Our „must have” = crucial to be selected:
- 3 years-experience in C++ with MFC,
- Capable and keen to learn, research and solve engineering and mathematical problems,
- Decent geometry knowledge with strong visuospatial skills and a keen eye for detail and edge cases,
- English level – at least B2.
Our „nice to have” = helpful in salary negotiations:
- CAD/CAM/Engineering application,
- Familiar with C#,
- Confidence or experience in working with Visual Studio, Git, Jira, Confluence and Agile development
- Background in production industry will be a huge asset but it’s not mandatory.
- Your salary will be highly correlated with your skills and mindset, but we know that we pay more than the market does (call us -> check us),
- Ambitious challenges resulting from the fast-growing international company (designing the newest, most desired, and mainly still classified products in the world alongside with a lab R&D works),
- Possibility to create and implement your own business solutions in the field of team management and business development (it’s a new office, rapidly-growing structure enables one to work according own routine),
- A career path based on a growth culture along with an organization (development and growth is a blood in their veins),
- Honest and open communication in multicultural surrounding,
- Working in an agile culture instead of a corporate one, and working with modern technologies,
- Direct contact and support of IT Recruitment Consultant on every stage of the process, BTW, here is his direct contact: +48 730 922 375, email@example.com
Disclaimer from the Employer:
We stimulate and leverage the young intellectual capital by offering a healthy mix of opportunity, responsibility, growth and purpose. Our integrated talent management framework is established on a robust model that enhances employee capabilities and nurtures both professional and behavioural competencies. Our work culture empowers individuals with the freedom to think beyond the conventional, innovate out of the box and raise performance levels.
Over the years, we have crafted a culture of continuous learning and empowerment with emphasis on transparency, efficiency and empathy. This strategy has helped us accelerate our corporate evolution to newer horizons of growth and opportunity. We believe in gender equality and aim to increase the number of women in our workforce. The Company employs a large number of differently-abled individuals.
We impart training in new skills in emerging fields to employees. We offer several training modules for employee development and skill building to meet various facets of the organization’s growth and performance.
We offer our employees a Leadership Development Program which has been customised to equip managers with the required knowledge, skill & mind-set to transition seamlessly to the next level of leadership and global entrepreneurship. The larger objective of the program is to build a future-focused, resilient organisation with a pool of leaders ready to take over the reins of leadership whenever the opportunity arises.
Additionally, we established Improvement Initiatives Program with representation from Group Companies and businesses focuses on specialised programmes such as Value Engineering, Six Sigma, TQM, Gemba Kaizen, Theory of Constraints etc. A structured approach has been initiated to develop a culture of coaching by programmes to develop a cadre of accredited coaches.