Angular | Data Visualization | AI-powered | Distributed Systems | Open Source| AI-powered
- Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation?
- Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
- Are you a front-end (angular) developer that also likes playing with agent/back-end when needed?
If Fullstack (Angular) is your thing, join our R&D Engineering team and help us develop data visualization components for our product platform applying modern frontend technologies. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact. At Dynatrace, we build our product with performance, scale, and security in mind.
Your role in the team:
- Being a Sr. FullStak Engineer, you would join one of our data visualization development teams.
- While being a FullStack you would be primarily focused on Front End development, with eventual Back End development focused on creation of RESTful endpoints.
- Design and implement end to end data visualization solutions and UI components and RESTful API endpoints.
- Be part of a squad with other Front End, Back End and Full Stack engineers, working with product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Create test automation to ensure quality of features delivered, including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Follow up of quality of own features in production, troubleshoot and debug when needed to meet customers and support feedback.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with local and international development teams.
- Some experience in Back End development in languages like Java, .NET, Nodejs, PHP. Specially in area of API creation.
- Willing to learn and work on Back End development in Java.
- Awesome software engineering practices, from all usual types of testing and frameworks (unit, integration, functional, performance) to PR reviews, pair programming, RESTful API creation, SOLID principles, etc
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional environment of Front End programming and MsC / BsC education in computer science or similar engineering education.
- You have been improving the quality bar of the teams / companies you have worked with in your career.
- Professional experience in developing of SaaS products.
- Experience in usual suspects development tools JIRA, Confluence, Github, Bitbucket or similar.
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working attitude
- Excellent level in English.
You will love working with us if:
- You enjoy learning and keeping up with new technologies.
- You enjoy solving difficult engineering challenges.
- You enjoy continuosly improve the way your teamwork.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates and an international environment is attractive to you.
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, life & health insurance, merit based salary increase, training programs, awesome and international engineering community and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!