For our client, a fintech company with its R&D center located in Kraków, we are looking for .Net Developers.
- You will work in a scrum team located in Kraków and New Jersey.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to identify new enhancements to the site, and then see those enhancements through to completion.
- You will work on maintaining and improving our existing Marketing Websites.
- You will work closely with the design team to build out new modules, as well as update existing modules for use in new brands.
- We build our platform with quality in mind so you will work closely with QA to ensure that all changes are properly understood, testable, and automated where it is sensible.
- You will also work to ensure that the site components are performant against modern benchmarks such as Core Web Vitals.
- You will handle a change from start to finish and ensure the delivered solution is of high quality and in line with company development practices
- You will troubleshoot complex issues and provide time sensitive solutions.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- You will mentor other members of the team
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems)
- Previous .Net web application development C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core,
- Working with REST WebAPIs, Git (Bitbucket),TeamCity, Powershell, MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking
- You should have a good understanding of modern web development technologies, feature rich CMS systems, and supporting highly trafficked global websites.
- You should have a good understanding of modern browsers regarding their abilities and limitations, across desktop and mobile.
- Experience in an agile environment and Scrum methodologies
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates
- Sitecore CMS experience, or experience with similar CMS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Polish)
- Able to use browser developer tools efficiently to detect improvements needed in different areas like performance, audits etc.
Our client offers:
- Permanent contract (UoP or B2B) with attractive salary up to 25k PLN
- Up to 10% yearly salary bonus
- Hybrid work
- Private healthcare
- Sports card
- Lunch subsidy
- Training budget