💰 110 - 160 PLN/h (B2B)
💰 16 000 – 23 600 PLN brutto (UOP)
An innovative "low-code" platform for handling business processes. It enables the creation, configuration, implementation, and monitoring of business processes. The platform allows full automation of processes by transferring real problems with the help of a workflow editor into digital form - a sequence of steps and forms filled out by the end users of the system.
The platform is used in the following economic sectors: the public sector, health care, automotive, insurance, banking, finance, logistics, sales, and aviation. At present, it has been implemented for more than a hundred customers worldwide.
- Must have
- At least 1.5 years of experience
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option