We are looking for a Data Lake Architect (AWS) in a fast-growing technical consulting company with a passion for data, cloud and agility. We are based in the UK, but are now looking for a specialist in Poland.
Salary: B2B contract, up to € 510 euros per day depending on experience.
- Provide holistic design for multiple work streams across different areas of the business.
- Work closely with teams to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Interact with stakeholders regarding their vision for the platform.
- Own technical implementation documents and roadmaps, aligning high-level architecture.
- Provide features to end users to ensure iterative improvements for the customer.
Key skills and abilities:
- Strong understanding of Python development practices with Pyspark.
- Creating and maintaining data lakes in AWS using services such as S3, Glue, and Redshift.
- Understanding of both batch and event architecture with streaming solutions.
- Knowledge of data platform architecture, design, development, deployment, and operations and the ability to be a good leader for your team.