Our Client is a new type of digital consultancy. They help their clients create impactful digital experiences for customers, employees and patients. Currently, they are looking for Mid Wordpress Developer, who would like to join their frontend team.
- Participate in projects of various scale (from portfolio sites to enterprise-scale);
- Use cutting-edge Bedrock-based stack;
- Create both traditional WordPress builds and headless apps;
- Collaborate with veteran WordPress experts.
- Communicative English (spoken and written);
- Experience in working with WordPress for at least one year, but preferably 2-3 years;
- Good knowledge of PHP and WordPress API;
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields or a similar solution;
- Very good knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML and CSS - SASS);
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of GIT;
- Experience with React or Vue.js;
- Experience with Gutenberg;
- Experience with Sage / Bedrock;
- Experience with Blade or Twig;
- Experience with writing WordPress plugins.
- Modern technological stack and process with CD/CI and Code Review;
- Individualised personal development plans and mentoring;
- 100% remote as part of the company DNA;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work/life balance;
- Variety of projects including startups and recognized, global brands.
- Full time, B2B contract;
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development;
- Paid holidays (21 days off) + public holidays + sick leave.
- Option to sign up for a great private healthcare (paid fully by company after 2 years of employment).
Ref. number: 4P202302/23020001