We are looking for experienced Developers to strengthen our existing teams. We coordinate in cross-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Requirements and qualifications
- Work in a cross-functional team (Scrum or Kanban),
- Develop software for telecommunication systems,
- Verify provided code,
- Create technical documentation,
- Troubleshoot and fix errors in existing software.
- Min. 1 year of experience in C++ programming,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related degree,
- Interest in telecommunication and programming,
- Tester skills,
- Openness to work in Agile,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Good communication in English.
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.