AnyforSoft is looking for a PHP(Symfony) Developer to join us. You will participate in our projects and work with amplifying businesses. Any technical solutions that are valuable are welcome here. Who knows, maybe we are the ones looking for each other?
There are actually two potential projects on our side: a SaaS project from a Sweden client and a project based on ORO CRM.
- Experience in working with PHP and Symfony for more than 3 years;
- Knowledge in Computer Science: Algorithms, Data Structures, Patterns;
- Knowledge of Docker development flow;
- Experience with Redis;
- English: Intermediate.
Will be a plus if you have experience with:
- Understanding of working with the infrastructure on the Amazon cloud (EC2 instance);
- Drupal(or at least you're ready to work with Drupal CMS in the future);
- Stripe integration and customization;
- Integration with the Maxmind service;
- Implementation of SSO on website registration/authorization;
- Working with Webhooks;
- Integration with DocuSign;
- The experience of integrating payment with crypto-currencies will also be a big plus.