The 360 Code Lab is a part of the Austrian holding, which develops innovative products and services and optimizes existing business models for their market conformity. The 360 Code Lab aims to develop state of the art technologies and to make ideas become reality. In short, the 360 Code Lab is a place where motivated developers are working on cutting edge projects in a super modern office in the Warsaw Spire Tower.
- Design, deploy and develop efficient and scalable services
- Work on different exciting customer projects
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing projects
- Participate in technology watch to continuously improve the quality of our projects
- Creating technical documentation for the software
- Very good knowledge of PHP
- Very good knowledge of OOD and OOP
- Previous experience with GIT
- Working experience with standard PHP frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel, or others
- Working experience with RDBMS (Postgres)
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Basic knowledge of Composer dependency management
Nice to have
- Basics knowledge of Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMq
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms (BigCommerce, Magento, Spryker etc.)
- Work in global teams on software development projects for global markets
- Salary - 18 500 - 20 500 PLN (B2B contract)
- Any skill you don’t have yet, we develop together in professional internal and external training- we invest in people!
- Involvement in the whole development cycle, from the first idea, over development to deployment and production care
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Get your inner Super Mario out and try to beat your co-workers at the monthly Mario Kart challenge in our gaming area.
- Did somebody say free food? – Yes, you got it right, at the monthly team-dinner we will get you wined and dined for free.
- Do you like the smell of fresh croissants in the morning? We too, therefore we offer free breakfast service to all our employees
- After getting projects of the ground during the day, you can get some weight of the ground afterward at the free in-house gym