Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer, who will join our Web team. We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful and a clean code. The primary goal of the role is to create advanced web applications and develop existing ones. You will also have a possibility to work on the projects of significant complexity. As a senior-level developer, you may also have a chance to hold the role of a Project Tech Lead and will be recognized as a go-to person in your field.
In a nutshell, you will join an intellectually stimulating environment, utilizing best software engineering practices and modern solutions.
Does that sound interesting to you? If so, please get familiar with a further description below apply with your latest CV. We will get in touch with you within 3 working days of your application.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Taking an active role in architecting the solutions we build
- Designing and implementing web applications using Django
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Leading your colleagues’ growth and development by taking part in performance reviews and regular feedback sessions
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (e.g. technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience with Python programming language
- Experience in developing web applications using Django
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Demonstrated tech leadership in a medium-sized team, and the ability to design a really complex system
- Very good English communication skills (B2+), Polish is not required
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience or a strong interest in Blockchain technologies
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
- Previous experience with Kubernetes
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 000 - 16 000 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
Qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
Please apply with your latest CV.