Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing things that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
We need you to have a broad software development background, especially 2+ years of experience in Go.
You’ll get extra points if you have an Agile approach and if you are familiar with:
- DevOps/SysOps culture;
- Modern cloud infrastructure (interest or hands-on experience);
- Concepts of containerisation and containers orchestration, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Building REST, GraphQL, GRPC and Websockets APIs;
- Automatic application testing;
- Various databases (especially MongoDB or PostgreSQL);
- Continuous integration and deployment;
- Building scalable, reliable, distributed application;
- Node.js (building API);
- Salary: 10 000 - 16 000 PLN (net B2B);
- A real impact on business;
- Multiple growth opportunities (trainings, workshops);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding);
- Private healthcare;
- Flexible working time;
- Fully remote work during the pandemics, ultimately work from one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Warszawa, or Bielsko-Biała;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be among the top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something there for you. So don’t overthink it.
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.