Our Client is a new type of digital consultancy. They help their clients create impactful digital experiences for customers, employees and patients. Currently, they are looking for Senior Wordpress Developer, who would like to join their frontend team.
- Participate in projects of various scale (from portfolio sites to enterprise-scale);
- Use cutting-edge Bedrock-based stack;
- Create both traditional WordPress builds and headless apps;
- Collaborate with veteran WordPress experts.
- Experience in working with WordPress for at least 5 years;
- Communicative English (spoken and written);
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields;
- Experience with writing WordPress plugins;
- Very good knowledge of PHP and WordPress API;
- Very good knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML and CSS - SASS);
- Practical knowledge of GIT;
- Practical knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with REST API (creating and using).
Nice to have:
- Experience with React or Vue.js;
- Experience with Sage / Bedrock;
- Experience with Blade or Twig;
- Experience with WooCommerce or other eCommerce systems (BigCommerce,
- Experience with Gutenberg;
- Performance, SEO, accessibility, crossbrowsing expertise;
- Modern technological stack and process with CD/CI and Code Review;
- Individualised personal development plans and mentoring;
- 100% remote as part of the company DNA;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work/life balance;
- Variety of projects including startups and recognized, global brands.
- Full time, B2B contract;
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development;
- Paid holidays (21 days off) + public holidays.
- Option to sign up for a great private healthcare (paid fully by company after 2 years of employment).
Ref. number: 4P202305/23050003