Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join Codete team to work with our business partner - the leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy.
- Build with cutting-edge server-side technologies for a system that handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data
- Create and manage internal tools to let the developers deploy any code without touching the infra itself
- Responsibility for operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing thousands of instances of multiple clusters in a Big Data technologies ecosystem
- Working experience as a DevOps Engineer / Software Developer with DevOps orientation
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages: Python/Ruby/Groovy, etc.
- Administration, scripting and automation with AWS or other cloud providers
- Good knowledge and experience with Docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Experience with configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in managing and building CI\CD tools and pipelines for various products (Jenkins)
- Positive, “can-do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills (B2+)