Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We're looking for a Senior Golang Developer to join the project that we develop with our client from Sweden.
The platform is a SAAS provider for e-commerce shipping providers. We work daily with different shipping companies. For core business, it needs to integrate with shipping companies’ APIs to: Book shipments, Print shipping labels, Access shipment tracking data, Find parcel locations (service points).
Integrating a new shipping company usually involves: Gathering initial requirements for integration, Studying API specification, Attending integration meetings with technical contacts from the shipping company, Continuous maintenance due to API changes or new shipping products, Fixing occasional bugs, Writing integration tests.
- Design and develop microservices using Go, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- Deploy to Kubernetes cluster hosted on GCP
- Work within our Microservices architecture and deliver high level readable and maintainable code
- Make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forward
- Have direct contact with Codete's business partner
- Min. 3 years of experience with Go essential
- Experience working with teams across different time zones
- Experience communication skills in English (min. B2)