Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices and CI/CD.
- Developing, improving and streamlining user interfaces across our products
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
- Staying up to date with related technologies and trends
- Working closely with UI/UX designers and product managers to realize the functional vision
Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with modern front-end development frameworks and tools
- Strong experience with Angular
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development
- A sharp eye for design and UX details
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab
- Good English skills both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Working experience with React
- Familiarity with CircleCI or any other CI tool