Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices and CI/CD.
- Develop, improve and streamline our global B2B platform
- Take operational responsibility for the services that you and your team are building
- Stay up to date with related modern technologies and trends
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- Working experience with PHP
- Working experience with Angular or React
- Good knowledge of Symfony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman
- Familiarity with API design patterns
- Open-minded, resourceful and enthusiastic, delivers excellently both in a team and independent assignments
- Interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- Very good English skills (B2+), both spoken and written
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field
Nice to have:
- Experience with Woocommerce integrations