Senior Software Engineers (ASP.net, C#)
- Analyse, design and develop e-Commerce & Gaming applications.
- Commitment and responsibility in the assigned project.
- Coordinating with other teams on integrating with other applications.
- Handling software releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes/ software maintenance or configuration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven track record in developing e-Commerce project is required.
- For candidates who preferred Back-end Development, the following skills are required:
(A) Development experience with MVC architecture, AJAX and jQuery is preferred.
(B) Development experience with C#, ASP.NET & MS SQL Server.
- For candidates who preferred UI/UX Front-end Development, the following skills are required:
(A) Development experience with MVC architecture and MS SQL Server is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field for senior developers.
-Financial applications development experience is a plus.
- Web analytic, SEO experience is a plus
- Candidate will work remotely