For our client, a company that specializes in providing dedicated technologies and expert services in the field of Trial Master File (TMF), helping to achieve the highest standards of completeness, timeliness, and quality we are looking for Lead Automation Test Engineer.
This company offers innovative solutions that combine advanced technologies with expertise in TMF to ensure order, stability, and control over the Trial Master File. This company provides unique solutions, ex. a network management system based on AI technology, helping to reduce inspection-related risks and increase team productivity.
If you're looking for a company that offers innovative solutions, with rich experience and global reach, this company is for you.
- Leading, directing, and monitoring the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of test procedures and test sets.
- Managing employee-related processes, including vacation planning, absence monitoring, recruitment, rewards and recognition, employee development, and performance management.
- Preparing validation plans, risk assessments, and summary reports.
- Performing manual and automated regression tests.
- Building and improving the structure of automated tests.
- Documenting test results.
- 3+ years of experience as an automation tester (preferably with Selenium WebDriver).
- Proficiency in the C# language.
- Understanding of the CI/CD process.
- Ability to design test automation architecture.
- Good knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, test automation structure, debugging, and documentation.
- English language proficiency at B2 level.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum).
- Experience in team management.
- ISTQB certification.
- Employment contract.
- Increased income tax-deductible costs.
- Benefits platform and Multisport card.
- Additional days off (volunteer day, anniversaries).
- Necessary equipment (including two monitors and a chair).
- Referral and performance evaluation systems to ensure your necessary development.
- Training platforms: Pluralsight - numerous IT courses and trainings; Litmos - trainings from almost every field.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - psychological, coaching, and managerial support for all employees (anonymous).
Ref. number: 4P202308/23080023