For our client, a company that is one of the leading educational publishers, offering a wide range of educational products we are looking for Angular Developer.
This company provides textbooks, exercises, task collections, multimedia programs, and many other teaching materials for schools and kindergartens. It also offers a range of services such as stationary and online training, standardized tests, and objective reports.
- Implementing new application functionalities according to guidelines provided by architects and analysts,
- Developing ideas for new functionalities and applications,
- Being ready to assist juniors with code review,
- Collaborating with testers on bug reports,
- Code refactoring.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript,
- Ability to work with CSS and HTML,
- Experience with GIT environment,
- Communication skills and teamwork.
Nice to have:
- Experience in application development,
- Additional knowledge of React and Ngrx/Store/Redux,
- Familiarity with Adobe Animate,
- Knowledge of REST API and Node.js.
- Paid vacation leave,
- Working with experienced developers,
- Real influence on ongoing projects,
- Flexible working hours and team-building meetings,
- Subsidies for training and courses.
Ref. number: 4P202308/23080025