For our client, a modern IT company which is part of a holding group, we are looking for people for the Node Developer position.
This company specializes in creating innovative IT systems, web solutions and mobile applications. It has extensive experience in creating solutions for the media, law and administration sectors. The company's team consists of the best highly qualified programmers, engineers, designers and managers who have many years of professional experience in the IT industry.
If you are looking for a company that combines innovation, quality and modern technologies, this company is for you.
- Creation and development of electronic products and web services, which are regularly used by 12 million people
- Implementation of microservice-based application creation standards
- Taking care of knowledge flow in the team
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Ensuring high code quality
- Active participation in code review
- Development of technical documentation
- Cooperation with the frontend team
- Active participation in taking care of the architecture of solutions
- Performance analysis of implemented solutions
- Very good knowledge of NodeJS
- Practical knowledge of HapiJS and ExpressJS frameworks
- Knowledge of Npm/Yarn, Docker, Docker-Compose
- Practical knowledge of RabbitMQ and Redis/Memcache, Jest
- Knowledge of Postgres database
- Ability to design client-server applications based on http, Web Services, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of Linux environment and console operations (bash)
- Practical knowledge of GIT version control system
- Knowledge of English at a level allowing reading of documentation
- Ability to work in a team
- Min. 2/3 years of experience in designing and producing applications
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, XML will be an additional asset
- Experience with Azure or/and AWS
- High level of autonomy and possibility to implement own solutions,
- Medical care and subsidies for sports card,
- Language courses,
- Industry events, trainings.
Ref. number: 4P202308/23080027