Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
Database Administrator (DBA) / Database developer
Syndigo enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of product information through its network of brands and their customers. The company provides descriptive product and nutritional information, images and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Through Syndigo’s integrated platform, Content Experience Hub, clients can publish, manage, syndicate and audit product content across the largest trading network of brands and recipients in the world.
You can choose to work from one of our offices in Poland or 100 % remotely
- Poland, Warsaw, Grzybowska
- Poland, Poznań, Sporna
- Poland, 100% Remote
The Database Administrator / Developer will be actively involved in the evaluation, review, and management of database resources and services across the organization to ensure a high level of database integrity is reached and maintained. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of forming an excellent database infrastructure from the ground up in close association with peer teams and vendors. They will provide ongoing technical support and assistance with database interactions made by front end code.
- Deploys and maintains Microsoft SQL Server databases/DB projects across a range of current SQL Server versions in both physical and virtual environments.
- Implements database design enhancements.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Supports development team assisting with database procedures and scripts.
- Collaborates with the Development team on creating and evaluating stored procedures, tables, indexes, etc.
- Maintains detailed documentation of database Design/Architecture and setup.
- Establishes procedures for backup/recovery and disaster recovery.
- Maintains database security, integrity, and availability.
- Manages database performance and capacity.
- Bachelors Required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a relational database environment.
- 3 years of in dept experience as a production SQL server database administrator.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure database.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with a range of teams.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Authenticity fuels our work. In fact, it’s one of our Syndigo Values. To achieve the best version of our organization, we know it takes new ideas, new approaches, new perspectives and new ways of thinking. A purpose we are 100% committed to cultivating.
Diversity is woven into our fabric at Syndigo and it’s how we stay an industry leader, innovating technology solutions that equip our customers with everything they need to be successful!
All are welcome here and we invite you to join our team if you are ready to help us continue that growth!
Syndigo, to process applications, holds onto data for a "reasonable time" after applications are submitted. This data is stored for Syndigo's internal use by HR/Recruiting Staff only. Verified requests for data deletion and exports will be completed upon request.
Syndigo Job Applicant Privacy Notice
At Syndigo, we care about your privacy. As you go through our recruitment process, we are committed to being transparent about how we process your personal data. To learn more about how Syndigo processes your personal data, go to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.