Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Senior Java Developer
Branch: gaming machines and lotteries
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: 12 months with possibility of prolongation
Rate: 120-140 PLN/h net on B2B
Working hours: business hours (flexible)
Start date: ASAP
Team: multinational; team members are on mid/senior level
Remote work: 100% remote work
- Design and develop business functionalities to extend existing Interactive solution.
- Contribute to all aspects of project delivery, including creating functional specifications, technical architectures, and external interfaces.
- Design solution that is robust, reliable and scalable to serve thousands of virtual users at the same time.
- Provide support and maintenance duties for web applications delivered to lotteries.
- 5+ years of software development experience involving Java and JEE technologies.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer-related field is required
- Demonstrated OOP/D skills and comfort implementing Java-based web solutions.
- Experience/expertise with the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, REST Web Services, Multi-threaded/Concurrency Java, Apache Camel, Jboss, Apache, Maven, Spring Boot.
- Experience with CI/CD process (Jenkins / Ansible / Puppet.)
- Experience with running Docker containers.
- Experience with Intellij / Eclipse development environments.
- Experience with SQL (DB2/Oracle).
- Fluency in English – C1 level.
- Competitive rate
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
- Friendly and open-minded team, international environment