It takes a lot of time and effort to figure out how to improve our products. To manage multiple projects at once, we use a workflow based on the Scrum methodology. Also, since our work has a direct impact on our customers, and we feel accountable for the outcome, we put a lot of care into code quality, testing, and architecture.
We work side-by-side with designers, doctors, data scientists, and other developers. This can be challenging, but we love discussing and finding the best solutions together. We also believe that clear and honest communication is what helps us thrive. Now it's time to expand our team.
- Professional experience with Vue.js
- Experience writing optimized, efficient, modular code
- Strong sense of good UX and design
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn new technologies and to improve
- Understanding of a startup environment
- Fluent English – written and spoken
Some additional skills that would help:
- Experience with Node.js, GraphQL, Docker
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Jira
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
As a Frontend Developer at Infermedica, you’ll be involved in the design and development of our client-facing apps and websites. You will have a lot of ownership and an impact on the products. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Improving existing products and developing new ones for patients, doctors, and nurses (health assessments, support tools, dashboards, etc.)
- Collaborating closely with designers to build beautiful and usable interfaces
- Making decisions on the architecture and technology of our apps
- Partnering up with other teams (Product, Backend, Medical, etc.) to create products our clients need
We're committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Any gear you need
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid vacations (also for B2B)
- Private health coverage (PZU Zdrowie)
- Free consultations with a doctor in our office
- Training budget
- MyBenefit cafeteria platform (allows to order MultiSport as one of the options)
- Lunch discounts
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. We need to know where you are as a developer, so your application must include your CV and links to your online profiles (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.).
- A short call with selected candidates. It would take about 40 minutes.
- Next, two interviews are planned. Technical interview with Development team members and interview with CTO to better understand your experience, expectations, and motivation. This would be done remotely and could take about 2 hours in total.
- Job offer proposal, if successful.
When you pass all steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!