Can't wait to test cutting-edge Angular features? Always eager to write a new RxJS pipe? Passionate about web technologies? Ready to achieve something amazing? If yes, this might be your perfect job.
About the role
For ten years running, we have been and continue to be the leaders in the Application Performance Market and beyond, because we create and develop a Software Intelligence solution that enables thousands of software companies to deliver the perfect user experience. Now, more than ever, software needs to work perfectly.
Our team is responsible for implementing core mechanisms used across the whole Dynatrace UI. Our job is to boost other teams' productivity by providing them proper tools, conducting knowledge sharing sessions and supplying them with solutions they need to work effectively on our UI. As a web UI expert, you'd also take part in the design and implementation of the new next generation Dynatrace UI platform. Sounds hard-core, doesn’t it? But it’s (probably) the best job in the world!
You’ll be responsible for
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace UI platform solution
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features from a front-end perspective
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Engaging in building the product roadmap
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Sharing knowledge
Desired skills & experience
- Experience with web development of user-facing interfaces
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques for writing high-quality code
- Appetite for working with highly scalable web applications with a cutting-edge user interface
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- Good English communication skillsGreat team-player skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to see the big picture
Nice to have experience with
- Knowledge of any modern UI framework (esp. Angular)
- Experience in UI unit-testing (with libraries like Jest, ts-mockito, Test Cafe)
- Knowledge of UI building technologies (Angular CLI, Webpack, Gulp, Bazel, Gradle, etc.)
- Comfortable with using and writing REST-based interfaces
- Practical knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Java engineering working knowledge
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.