Do you have your head in the clouds? Is AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform your thing? We're searching for a Cloud Operations Engineer to help us leverage our cloud capabilities and take our operations to the next level.
About the role
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, packaging, automating, and maintaining monitoring components of top public cloud platforms. You will have the opportunity to develop Cloud Formation, ARM, and Deployment manager templates as well as scripting integrations with cloud platform backplane. The cloud monitoring development team will rely on your guidance on cloud architecture best practices, including security, scalability, and cost optimization. We will also expect you to help us keep up to date with how we can leverage cloud capabilities.
What you'll be responsible for
- Designing & reviewing cloud deployment architectures
- Building automation for cloud deployments (Cloud Formation, ARM, Deployment Manager, Terraform)
- Building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Travis)
- Building automation for Dynatrace monitoring components (AWS System Manager, Azure ARM, Azure VM Extensions, Azure Site Extensions, Cloud Deployment Manger, Bash, Power Shell, Python)
- Maintaining the above solutions
- Conducting research on newly announced and in-preview cloud services
Desired skills and experience
- Proven, hands-on experience working with one of the top three public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in building new cloud architectures at scale (nice to have: AWS/Azure/GCP Associate/Architect certificate)
- Good knowledge of scripting language of your choice (Bash, Power Shell, Python)
- Good knowledge of cloud deployment templating of your choice (Cloud Formation, ARM, Deployment Manager, Terraform)
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines of your choice (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Travis, etc.)
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.