💰 27,000 - 32,000 zł NET/month, B2B
🌎 100% REMOTELY (or in Warsaw, if you prefer)
🕦 Full time, long-term permanent
🌴 Rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup, with deep roots in innovation and technology
We're looking for a Senior Python Developer for a Silicon Valley-based startup focused on full-cycle Machine Learning and Data Science automation. The company has offices in the US, Japan, and Poland. Our pioneering work in data science automation is transforming businesses around the globe. We offer a culture of team collaboration, opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to work with a dynamic team in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields of technology.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong CS skills including such things as time/space complexity, data structures, understanding of operating systems
- Preference for CS graduates from prestigious universities
- Strong software development skills with Python
- Basic understanding of algorithms
- Remote or if you're in Warsaw, you can work in the office
- Seniority - senior OR tech lead OR strong mid
- At the very minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Conversational or fluent English (at least B2, ideally C1)
- High level of proactivity and resourcefulness - it’s a dynamic startup environment, you’ll not have a preplanned & extensively described Jira tasks, the expectation is to suggest the best solution to the assignment from yourself
- Ability to learn quickly
Big pluses (but not required):
- Some Data Science and ML experience
- Familiarity w/ Big Data tools like Hadoop
- Foundation in distributed computing
- Working knowledge of DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Github, JIRA, etc.
Why work with us?
- Flexibility to use a wide range of innovative technologies
- Young and dynamic team who attach great importance to reliability, customer-oriented thinking, creativity, and open communication
- Flexible working arrangements and the possibility to work in home-office
- Innovative and fast-growing company, a strong emphasis on a positive intercultural environment and diverse culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A steep learning curve that is supported by training and development sessions
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work (or in Warsaw, if you prefer)
- 27,000 - 32,000 zł NET per month, B2B
- Choosing your own working hours (even if you prefer to start at 12 noon)
- 10 days PTO + paid free Polish holidays
- (Optional) flights to California
- Company PC/laptop
- Work in an international team
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation.